As we deal with high complexity and place high demands on ourselves we tend to strive for predictability and control. But faults and the unexpected are an integral part of our everyday lives.
Improvisation (im-provisus, lat.: un-foreseeable/un-predictable) – hence working with what unfolds at any given moment and to create something out of anything – offers one distinct advantage: Even in the toughest of situations we remain capable to act.
Applied Improvisation for „failing beautifully“ and recognizing the opportunities of the unpredictable.
Only the really courageous make it through `-).
More information here.
Save the date.
You want to get to know the laboratory individually?
2-day open seminar on April 2 and June 4, 2020.
Further information will follow soon.
Our further training range:
- Applied/Business Improvisation
- Leading Change/Change Competence
- Positive Leadership: Unfolding the full potential
- Leadership training (based on individual company requirements)
- Design and facilitation of successful workshops
Wanna start with one of our trainings or need more information? We look forward to hearing from you!